Welcome to Chhattisgarh Postal Circle
Chhattisgarh State came into existence on 01.11.2000. After its inception, Chhattisgarh Postal Circle was created on 12.01.2001. Prior to that it was functioning as a Postal Region under Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle. 27 Revenue Districts of Chhattisgarh State are in the jurisdiction of the Circle.
Chhattisgarh Postal Circle provides postal facilities to a total population of 2.5 crore covering an area of 1,37,898.36 sq. km. of Chhattisgarh State. In Chhattisgarh Postal Circle, there are 05 Postal Divisions, 1 RMS Division, one Postal Store Depot and 1 Postal Dispensary. The State is usually known as the “Rice bowl” of India; it also known for its various mineral deposits. This State is situated in the centre of India with its borders touching seven States viz Andhra Pradesh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Orissa, Telengana and Uttar Pradesh. The State is also known for its rich dense forests covering an area of 63,531 sq. km. Bhilai Steel Plant and Aluminium Plant at Korba are the major industries of this State.Read More..
- Test Upload25/03/2019
- demo for testing25/02/2019
- Allocation of Cadre & Division / Unit for appointment as Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant in Karnataka Circle on the basis of Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2016 conducted by SSC?11/01/2019
- A Commemorative Postage Stamp on Martyr Mahadevappa Mailer has been released on 03.09.2018?09/10/2018
- A set of two Commemorative Postage Stamps on India - Serbia: Joint Issue has been released on 15.09.201809/10/2018
- Address of Honble Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Communications on the occasion of World Post Day 201809/10/2018
Call Toll Free For Enquiries
1800 266 6868
09:00 am – 06:00 pm(except Sunday and gazetted holidays)
Call Toll Free For PLI
1800 233 1614